- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The Freie Universität Berlin German Language and European Studies Program (FUBiS) was specifically created by one of Germany’s top universities to offer North American and international students courses in language, culture, fashion, history, international relations, and more that focus on Germany and its role in Europe.
Students in this summer program may elect to take only German language coursework, coursework in English, or a combination.
FUBiS offers intensive summer programs for dedicated and diligent students. FUBiS German language courses focus on the development of language competence in writing, reading, listening, and speaking, and are taught at European Framework Levels A1 – C1.
FUBiS content courses in English give students the opportunity to seriously engage in and further their knowledge of a subject matter.
- Setting Description:
- Berlin is not only the political capital of Germany, but arguably one of Europe’s capitals of art, culture, and politics. Study in one of the most trendy, socially tolerant and cosmopolitan cities in Europe!
- Program fee includes pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 3.0 GPA *Open to second semester sophomores, juniors and seniors *Open to all levels of German speakers (courses conducted in both English and German)
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program