- Auckland, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Come study abroad in New Zealand's most populous city and see the beauty and vibrant life of Auckland with API! University of Auckland ranks among the top 100 universities in the world with a Triple Crown accreditation for their Business School.
API students at the University of Auckland will be able to enroll in a variety of subject areas with both local “Kiwis” and other international students from over 85 countries. This university offers a comprehensive array of subject areas with many available to international students! Students will take 4-5 courses alongside local Kiwi students and other international students. This allows students a great chance to immerse themselves in campus life and feel like locals.
API's Resident Coordinator will also take the API group on many excursions and cultural activities which may attending one of New Zealand's famous rugby games, exploring "Hobbiton", the Shire of Lord of the Rings filming, and much more!
- Setting Description:
- Located on the northwestern tip of the North Island, Auckland (population 1.5 million) is the largest city in New Zealand and home to an eclectic population of Europeans and Pacific Islanders. Known as the “City of Sails” for the abundance of boats in its harbor, the metropolitan area features over 100 miles of coastline. Come study abroad with API in Auckland and see for yourself why the city is consistently rated one of the world’s most livable cities! Parks, festivals, shopping, clubs, pubs, dining, and tours, all within 15-30 minutes walk.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Engagement Badge Program, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *3.0 G.P.A. (2.8 G.P.A. with academic reference) *Open to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors *One letter of recommendation *Official transcript *Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student. This program has a special New Zealand scholarship opportunity!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program