- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
Classes are taught in French, and a placement exam will be administered upon arrival to determine each student's level of language study. Five (5) U.S. college credits can be earned by students upon successful completion of their studies. Students will live with local host families who provide students with half-board and laundry once per week. Most classes will be held in the mornings, allowing for participation in API High School cultural and recreational activities in the afternoons and evenings.
See why students love API's high school programs and how it can benefit your future!
- Setting Description:
- Paris is well known as one of the most beautiful and intriguing cities in the world. While the city maintians its status as the premier modern city in France and a leader in politics, art and fashion, every city street holds some portion of history of the city.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 3.0 G.P.A. Open to high school students ages 17-18 only (completing grades 11-12). No previous French language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program