- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- International Relations
- Program Description:
The MA in International Affairs allows you to take full advantage of Paris’s central role in international economics, politics and social issues. Throughout the pursuit of your degree, you will have the opportunity to supplement the rigorous coursework and professional modules with internships, fieldwork for thesis research and case study methods for thesis production.
We work closely with our students to provide one-on-one intellectual mentoring and support that enables them to make a difference in the world.
The MA in International Affairs provides:
- The opportunity to earn an American master’s degree in France
- A mix of practical and theoretical knowledge of international affairs, conflict resolution, and civil society development
- You will engage with the world at large through the Ecole de Guerre practicum and cultural trips offered by other programs, such as those in India, Fez and Cambodia.
- A global network to launch a career in the NGO sector or with an international institution, national government, or multinational corporation
Changing the world
Graduates from AUP's Master’s programs have made and continue to make waves in the real world. They have landed jobs in some of the world's most prominent companies and organizations, while others continue their education at distinguished graduate and PhD programs in their fields.
As a student, you will benefit from hands-on fieldwork and research development as you gain professional skills throughout the duration of your studies. This, together with your rigorous academic training, can lead to jobs in companies, non-profits and government institutions around the world.
Additional Program Information
- The American University of Paris has been continuously accredited since 1973 by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), one of only six prestigious regional accreditation associations in the United States. The Middle States Commission accredits many other well known universities in the United States, such as Cornell University, Columbia University, and New York University. AUP is a non-profit educational institution incorporated in the State of Delaware and licensed by the Board of Education as a Delaware institution of higher education. The University is registered in the United States as a 501 (c) (3), a not-for-profit organization.
- Financial Aid:
- A successful application to The American University of Paris requires several supporting documents and sometimes tests. Most can be uploaded directly in your online application. - Online application form - Personal statement - C.V. or resumé - Two letters of recommendation - Official transcripts - English Language Test - Standardized tests (required for most programs) - Thesis proposal
- International Requirements:
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program