The academic program at IPAG is designed for students with a background or interest in business. Business and Intercultural Studies. For students who plan to stay for more than one semester, there are extensive internship possibilities. Students can tak
- Paris, France; Nice, France
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Business, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- IPAG Business School is located in France and has two prestigious centers. Both are situated in the heart of the city: Saint-Germain-des-Prés in Paris and in close proximity to the Acropolis Congress Centre in Nice on the French Riviera. This program is ideal for students with a background or interest in Business. The Nice campus, in the south of France, offers access to the cultural attractions of the French Riviera, including a jazz festival, opera, and other activities and events. IPAG specializes in international business and through its network of Alumni, IPAG students have access to the European business community.rogram is designed for English speaking students with little or no knowledge of French. Business classes are taught in English.
The academic program at IPAG is designed for students with a background or interest in business. Business and Intercultural Studies. For students who plan to stay for more than one semester, there are extensive internship possibilities. Students can take advantage of proximity to the industries in this region, including Sophia-Antipolis, the French Silicon Valley.
The program is designed for students with a business background and a strong interest in international business in general and in European affairs in particular. The Paris program is available for advanced students, junior level or above with a 3.0 GPA. The Nice program is available for all undergraduate levels with a 3.0 GPA. The program cost includes: instructional costs abroad, health insurance, and fees.
- Setting Description:
- Located in Nice, on the French Riviera, minutes away from Monaco, half an hour away from Italy, the city is at the center of a very dynamic region. It is one of the high-tech centers of Europe. IPAG in Paris is located in the heart of the Latin Quarter.