- Wollongong, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
One of the world’s best modern universities
Established in 1975, University of Wollongong is a modern university ranked in the top 1% globally. Its diverse student body studies on ten campuses, both in Australia and internationally. The main campus, located ninety minutes south of Sydney on 83 acres between beach and bushland, offers an inclusive and friendly campus vibe. A personalized learning environment supports dozens of course offerings, from robotics to indigenous studies. Wollongong has strengths in Business; Engineering and Information Sciences; Humanities; Science and the Health and Social Sciences.
ravel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
Great Barrier Reef
The Grampians- Breathtaking scenery
Broken Bay- Rappel, hike, swim & campfire cookouts
North Stradbroke Island-Kayak & snorkel
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.
- Setting Description:
- A campus nestled at the base of Mt Keira in a beautiful lush-green setting is one of the qualities of the University of Wollongong that attracts so many students. Combine that with challenging academics, a strong focus on student services, and an easy commuter train journey into Sydney, and you start to see why the University of Wollongong is such a popular study abroad destination. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 2.7 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...