- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Excellence in research, teaching, and learning
This unique institution blends a traditional campus with green space and the bustling international and cultural vibe of London's East End. A highly inclusive university with an international flavor, it’s great for students wanting to take courses across various disciplines and boasts a compact, friendly campus, As a Russell Group institution, Queen Mary offers excellence in research, teaching, and learning, with unparalleled links to business and the public sector. This program also offers an internship or research option through Arcadia’s London Center.
Students choose from strong offerings in business, history, politics, theater, engineering, economics, film studies and English. Queen Mary also offers a flexible structure to meet your academic and personal needs.
Learning doesn’t stop at the classroom door. Each program offers an array of class-related excursions, as well as optional cultural enrichment opportunities for you to join. Offerings vary each semester and summer, with each providing a unique view into an aspect of your program’s culture. From cooking and dance classes to speakers and site visits, you’ll find yourself looking forward to these value-added experiences that enliven and enlighten you.
Here is a sampling:
- Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Tower of London
- London Street Art Tour
- Hampton Court Day Excursion
- Keats house
- and more…
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- One of the few, real campuses of the University of London, which is located in the East End, a working-class, eclectic and truly multicultural area of London, Queen Mary provides instant proximity to London's thriving street markets, alternative art galleries (more artists per square foot than anywhere else in London), ethnic eateries and buzzing pubs and clubs. You are not far from London's more up-market and flashy areas such as Canary Wharf, where you can indulge your trendsetting aspirations. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 3.0 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...