- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
A top-ranked and prestigious research institution
King’s College, University of London is one of the top-ranked universities in the world and also one of England’s oldest and most prestigious research institutions. This is a very popular program which fills up quickly, best suited for students who are comfortable working independently in an urban campus setting. World-renowned subject areas include war studies, education, classics, English, humanities and social sciences.
Its location gives you easy access to a wealth of cultural landmarks that the city of London has to offer, and students enjoy access to the KCL Students Union, with clubs, societies and sports to join in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Tower of London
- London Street Art Tour
- Rugby match
- Hampton Court Day Excursion
- Keats house
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- At around 19,000 students, King's is one of the largest University of London Colleges. You will study in state-of-the-art facilities at one of King's three main campuses. Significant work was completed on two of its campuses, and recently the College converted a stately Victorian-era structure into a modern library and information center to support Humanities, Law, and Physical Sciences and Engineering. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.3 - Recommended 3.3 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...