- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
International Studies Institute Florence (ISI) is located in the heart of Florence and situated in two historic palazzi. ISI offers a range of programs in Architecture, Food Studies, Art History, Italian Culture, Interior Design, STEM, Fashion, Psychology, Studio Art, and more, for a truly unique educational experience which uses this Renaissance jewel of a city as your classroom and laboratory. ISI also fosters a commitment to engagement in the authentic Italian community, with intensive study in Italian language and special programs in Community Engagement and Global Leadership as well as Internships.
If you’re looking for an innovative, personalized experience in one of the world’s most inspiring study abroad destinations, this program is for you.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Amalfi Coast
- Explore the city of Florence
- Trip to Roman Baths and Wine Vineyard in Viterbo
- Explore local food culture
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.
- Setting Description:
- Situated in a pair of centuries-old palazzi in the heart of the city. The Renaissance is all around you as you explore Florence’s cobblestoned streets. In the shadow of Brunelleschi’s Duomo, you’ll ponder the many luminaries who lived, worked, created, and built there over centuries, while immersing yourself in the artistic, culinary, and cultural treasures of this beautiful city.
Additional Program Information
- 2.75 Recommended; 2.5 For Consideration
- Scholarships Description: