- Bangor, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Study in a beautiful, friendly, and unique landscape!
North Wales offers the fairy-tale vistas you've dreamed about, with castles, moody seascapes, and charming countryside. Bangor is situated in this unique and legendary landscape, and the University's medium-sized, friendly campus has boundless opportunities for those students looking for something a little off-the-beaten-path. Bangor boasts academic strengths in marine and biological sciences, sport science, psychology and Celtic/Welsh studies. You will be assured of excellent teaching across departments with highly engaged staff and faculty. The town itself is welcoming and warm, and you're ideally situated for travel across Wales and the rest of the UK.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Ghosts of the Old City Walk
- Weekend in Scotland
- Windsor Castle Uncovered
- Indian Cooking Class
- Rochester Christmas Festival
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- Sandwiched between the snow-capped mountains of Snowdownia National Park and the rugged coastline of North Wales, Bangor University attracts independent students who are adventurous and stand out from the crowd. The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University, in conjunction with Bangor University guarantees accommodation in its Ffriddoedd site, within walking distance of the university buildings and the city center. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Stonehenge & Bath · Windsor Castle · Edinburgh Weekend · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA - Recommended 2.5 GPA - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...