- Granada, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Study in one of Spain's most beautiful cities
Even beginning students of Spanish have heard of Andalusia, a region in southern Spain. It’s a storied, magical place, and the city of Granada is in its heart. It’s a place where you go to find aspects of Spanish culture you read about in class. There is no substitute for actually being there in order to bring these aspects to technicolor life. Centuries of Moorish rule afford a unique diversity to its world-famous architecture and traditions. Modern Granada is a vibrant, affordable university town. This is the perfect place to soak up the culture, learn the language, meet local and international students, and experience the Spanish way of life.
The stunning scenery and welcoming local atmosphere make this program a perfect choice for those students interested in Spanish. This program can accommodate anyone, regardless of proficiency in Spanish, whether beginner, intermediate, or advanced. Courses are taught at either the Arcadia Granada Center or the Centro De Lenguas Modernas at the Universidad de Granada. Optional intensive Spanish language pre-session course available.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Madrid and Toledo
- Spanish Tropical Coast
- Discover Morocco
- Guided Exploration of Alhambra
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- Study in beautiful Andalucia at the Centro de Lenguas Modernas and the University of Granada! The picturesque university city of Granada will captivate you with its mountain vistas and palatial Moorish architecture, its unique spirit and its poetic echoes. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Guided Exploration of Alhambra · Discover Morocco · Multi-city activities · Spanish tropical coast · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA - Recommended 2.3 GPA - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...