- Qingdao, China
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months
- Program Description:
If you want to discover China and study Chinese at the same during the summer holidays, then Qingdao is the best choice. Summer Mandarin courses are usually intensive small classes that help you learn more in a limited amount of time, although it is also possible to choose one-on-one courses, or create a mixed curriculum for maximum experience. After the classes, there will be enough time to visit Qingdao, discover tasty food, go to the Qingdao Beer Festival, go to the beach to enjoy the sun and sea, and join XMandarin organized cultural experiences (and parties).
The course in 5 sentences:
- Get to discover a totally different culture through both language and events
- Live in a summer city and enjoy all of the advantage of good weather and cultural immersion
- Develop your Chinese skills with native speakers through intensive and fun courses
- Get to know people from all over the world sharing the same experience as you
- Enjoy your free time to discover China and its mysteries
- 3 or 4 lessons per day from 09:30-12:30 (08:30-12:30) Monday to Friday.
- 50 Minutes per lesson.
- 4-12 students per class.
- Classmates from all over the world!
- Guarantee of high teaching and service quality
We will provide you with a student visa and help you find accommodation during your stay:
- private apartment
- shared apartment
- The tuition will depend on the type of class chosen. It has to be discussed on a case-by-case basis with the student.
Additional Program Information
- Everybody is welcome to join, no age or diploma requirement. The visa may not be delivered by our school depending on your nationality, some countries do not have an agreement with the Chinese government for our student visa.
- Scholarships Description:
- See with your country, university or other scholarship programs.
Based on 3 Reviews
- XMandarin Beginners lessons07/31/19Very good lessons!! Learnt a lot in such a little time. Class went ahead at a good pace and lessons were kept fun and engaging.Bottom Line:No, I would not recommend this to a friend
- Xmandarin: 4x2hour Chinese lessons07/31/19
The lessons provides a strong foundation in learning the basic pronunciation of the Chinese pinyin alphabet. The lessons are split into 2 hour chunks that made each session full of information to learn, keeping up with the material was a bit hard. The
lesson materials was given in advance and so if we wanted to properly learn the material this can be achieved, however the things that I learnt weren't as helpful as I though it would. Learning to introduce ourselves and the number systems where very helpful. I would of liked to have learnt some basic survival sentences that are commonly used, so that buying stuff or responding in Chinese would of made my life easier, here in China. But overall the lessons where a helpful addition to aid while staying in China.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- X Mandarin07/30/19Very good lessons. Helped me pick up many phrases for China. Class was a good size. Would definitely recommendBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend