Responsibilities 1/ Writing and translating articles and press releases 2/ Participating in international communication/PR 3/ Social networks (facebook ,linkedin, twitter, etc.) 4/ Online Advertising (Google Adwords, e-mailing, etc.) 5/ Developing and l
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Business, Journalism, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Do you enjoy working in an international environment? Do you want to obtain real experience in web marketing and communication/PR? Are you dependable and creative? Join one of the international leaders in language training.
We are looking for motivated personnel whose main task will be to increase company reputation at an international level.
This will expand your knowledge of Web marketing, website optimization, inter-cultural and international communication and even language skills!
Responsibilities 1/ Writing and translating articles and press releases 2/ Participating in international communication/PR 3/ Social networks (facebook ,linkedin, twitter, etc.) 4/ Online Advertising (Google Adwords, e-mailing, etc.) 5/ Developing and launching advertising campaigns in the US and UK (Groupon, etc) Depending on your skills and interests, you may be asked to do other assignments.
Intern Requirements -Curious and interested in WebMarketing - A native English speaker. -Capable of working alone or as part of a team and you like to take the initiative. -Dynamic and at ease on the telephone, ideally already having an initial international experience. -Speak French well enough to have a conversation. -Ability to speak a 3rd language is a plus -The ablility to work in France (EU citizenship or visa). If you need a visa, you can apply and the start date will be delayed
- Setting Description:
- •Location of the internship : 5 min from Paris, France •Duration : 6 months •Beginning of the internship: July •Hours per week: 35 •You will be paid and 50% of your transportation costs will be reimbursed
- You will be compensated with - 436 euros a month - receive a lunch coupon valued at 8 euros every other day - 50% reimbursement of your Navigo (transportation) card
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program