Australia is home to the Great Barrier Reef, the Sydney Opera House, over 60 wine regions, and miles upon miles of coastline, making it a popular destination for tourists. The country is also full of World Heritage Sites such as Macquerie Island, Shark Ba
- Sydney, Australia; Melbourne, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Hospitality, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Intern in the mega-diverse, sport enthusiast country also known as the land down under from one to six months and immerse yourself in Aussie culture! Most of our internship placements will be located in Sydney or Melbourne. Placements can last from 4 weeks up to 6 months.
Life down under will help you develop professionally while experiencing a culture that is different from your own. Weekly social events are also arranged so you are sure to make many new friends from around the world during your time abroad.
Australia is home to the Great Barrier Reef, the Sydney Opera House, over 60 wine regions, and miles upon miles of coastline, making it a popular destination for tourists. The country is also full of World Heritage Sites such as Macquerie Island, Shark Bay, and the Tasmanian Wilderness. Interns will promote Aussie tourism by working for various travel agencies, backpacker hostels, tour companies, and travel information services.
• Internship placement and supervision
• Airport pick-up
• On-site orientation
• Cultural and social activities included in a weekly e-newsletter
• Medical and Accident Insurance
• 24/7 emergency support
• WI support services from start to finish
*Housing in Sydney is in shared student accommodations. In Melbourne, homestay arrangements are made and 2 meals per day will be provided to the intern.
- Setting Description:
- Inhabitants of Australia are thought to date back over 60,000 years, making Australia an interesting mix of established traditions as well as new influences. There is a lot of unique art in Australia that is a direct representation of the indigenous people as well as their multitude of migrant cultures. Due to the diverse geography of the country and its mild weather, sports are also a huge part of every Australian's life. Beach culture is also a huge part of being Australian and there are over 3,000 miles of coastline to explore! Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, surf in the Fleurieu Peninsula, or splash around Parsley Bay when you aren't busy interning!
- Please see our website for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program