While based in an office or onsite, A Travel & Tourism internship allows you to work with customers locally and internationally. It’s easy to market the beautiful island of Ireland with such attractive cities and towns like Cork, Galway, Kilkenny, Waterf
- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Hospitality, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Immerse yourself in traditional Irish culture while interning in the largest cosmopolitan city in Ireland! Our internships in Dublin allow you to spend anywhere from eight to twelve weeks gaining valuable experience in your field of choice!
While based in an office or onsite, A Travel & Tourism internship allows you to work with customers locally and internationally. It’s easy to market the beautiful island of Ireland with such attractive cities and towns like Cork, Galway, Kilkenny, Waterford and of course Dublin! Take advantage of your internship in one of the most welcoming places in all of Europe!
Program includes the following: • Internship placement and supervision • Airport pick-up • On-site orientation • Housing - Shared apartments with other interns • 24/7 emergency support • 2-3 excursions in and around Dublin • Medical and Accident Insurance • WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- It is estimated that 50% of the Dublin's residents are under the age of 25! The city boasts a fun filled atmosphere that includes many locals and travelers. The capital of Ireland welcomes tourists with friendly pubs, splendid architecture and a range of shopping possibilities. While interning in Dublin, try to take advantage of everything the city has to offer. Interested in art and history? Dublin hosts a wide variety of museums and historical sites for the everyday person to experience. Visit Christ Church Cathedral, which is Dublin’s oldest place of Christian worship or head on over the ever popular Kilmainham Gaol, the site that was home to many of the country’s political heroes, martyrs and villains. The Irish Museum of Modern Art, which is Ireland's leading national institution for the collection and presentation of modern and contemporary art, is always a site to see! Love shopping, good food and entertainment?! Spend some time in the Temple Bar district of Dublin. He
- Please check our website for program costs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program