*This is a great opportunity for gap-year students!* Spend 4 weeks in Barcelona this summer in our exclusive micro-business incubator program. This opportunity is ideal for students concentrating in journalism, business, marketing, public relations
- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Work and live in the world-class city of Barcelona! Enjoy a customized internship placement in your field of study, go on bike tours of the city, learn the Flamenco and meet people from around the world during your internship in Barcelona. Internships are available to accommodate any level of Spanish so you are sure to get the most out of your experience.
*This is a great opportunity for gap-year students!* Spend 4 weeks in Barcelona this summer in our exclusive micro-business incubator program. This opportunity is ideal for students concentrating in journalism, business, marketing, public relations, entrepreneurship, political science, and similar fields. Get the benefits of our usual program in Spain like language instruction and housing, but with business coaching classes, guest speakers, planned day-trips, and business visits.
This specialized program for 4 weeks includes:
- Internship experience in your field of choice
- Specialized orientation with bus tours and city visits
- Spanish language instruction
- In-depth professional development
- Housing available in shared apartments, homestays, and residence halls
- Airport pick-up
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- Setting Description:
- Barcelona is Spain's second largest city and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe due to its lively ambiance. This cosmopolitan city is full of history ranging back 2,000 years! You can check out the gothic structure of Gaudi at the Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila and Casa Batilo. Walk the same streets as Picasso and Salvador Dali, visit the monastery at Montserrat to see the Black Madonna, and watch a beautiful water acrobatic show at the Magic Fountains of Montjulc, in Barcelona, you will never be bored! There are tons of urban sports events, festivals, fairs and exhibitions happening all throughout the year and we even send you a weekly list of what's going on in the city so you'll always be in the know!
- Please visit our website for further details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program