This internship program aims to provide students and recent graduates who are planning to pursue a career the highly competitive world of law, an opportunity to gain first-hand work experience through an internship in a Spanish speaking environment. Inter
- San Jose, Costa Rica
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Law, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Gain international work experience and polish your Spanish skills with an internship program in the beautiful, tropical paradise of Costa Rica! Placements are available year-round for 4 weeks up to one year and language instruction and cultural activities will keep you busy when you aren't busy interning.
This internship program aims to provide students and recent graduates who are planning to pursue a career the highly competitive world of law, an opportunity to gain first-hand work experience through an internship in a Spanish speaking environment. Interns may get to work in the legal department of a company, or in a private law firm with tasks such as general case management, research and clerical support.
All internship programs in Costa Rica include the following:
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site support
- Housing - homestay (breakfast and dinner included)
- Spanish language training - 4 hrs/day for 4 weeks
- One day excursion
- Social and cultural activities
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- Known throughout the world as the "Switzerland of Central America," Costa Rica has a peaceful, democratic culture and government and has been recognized as the nation to be the greenest and overall happiest country in the world!
Located in the Central Valley, San Jose is surrounded by valleys and lush, green mountains. It is famed for its Teatro Nacional (National Theater), busy market life, and cafe culture. There are tons of restaurants in San Jose, but be sure to get a tast of the local cuisine which includes gallo pinto (fried rice and beans), plantains, and sea bass. After you've nourished yourself, go whitewater rafting, do a canopy tour, or go surfing at Jaco beach, there's plenty of outdoor activities to keep you busy in this beautiful country!
- Please visit our website for cost details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program