Australia is known as one the world's leading technological countries and thus has ample opportunity for students and recent graduates of Information Technology, Computer Science, and Engineering. As an intern, you will work alongside a senior team and l
- Sydney, Australia; Melbourne, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Program Description:
- Intern in the mega-diverse, sport enthusiast country also known as the land down under from one to six months and immerse yourself in Aussie culture! Most of our internship placements will be located in Sydney or Melbourne. Placements can last from 4 weeks up to 6 months.
Life down under will help you develop professionally while experiencing a culture that is different from your own. Weekly social events are also arranged so you are sure to make many new friends from around the world during your time abroad.
Australia is known as one the world's leading technological countries and thus has ample opportunity for students and recent graduates of Information Technology, Computer Science, and Engineering. As an intern, you will work alongside a senior team and learn about systems engineering, perform software updates, and assist the team in general computer systems programming. Interns must have intermediate to advanced programming skills, good communication skills, be highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic.
• Internship placement and supervision
• Airport pick-up
• On-site orientation
• Cultural and social activities included in a weekly e-newsletter
• Medical and Accident Insurance
• 24/7 emergency support
• WI support services from start to finish
*Housing in Sydney is in shared student accommodations. In Melbourne, homestay arrangements are made and 2 meals per day will be provided to the intern.
- Setting Description:
- Inhabitants of Australia are thought to date back over 60,000 years, making Australia an interesting mix of established traditions as well as new influences. There is a lot of unique art in Australia that is a direct representation of the indigenous people as well as their multitude of migrant cultures. Due to the diverse geography of the country and its mild weather, sports are also a huge part of every Australian's life. Beach culture is also a huge part of being Australian and there are over 3,000 miles of coastline to explore! Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, surf in the Fleurieu Peninsula, or splash around Parsley Bay when you aren't busy interning!
- Please see our website for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program