Human resources and recruitment are at the very heart of every company. Responsibilities are diverse and range from advertising roles to registering applicants, screening and vetting individuals, sourcing applicants for specific roles, database manageme
- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- Immerse yourself in traditional Irish culture while interning in the largest cosmopolitan city in Ireland! Our internships in Dublin allow you to spend anywhere from eight to twelve weeks gaining valuable experience in your field of choice!
Human resources and recruitment are at the very heart of every company. Responsibilities are diverse and range from advertising roles to registering applicants, screening and vetting individuals, sourcing applicants for specific roles, database management, social networking and interviewing prospects together with client-facing interaction.
All internship programs in Ireland include the following:
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Housing - Shared apartments with other interns
- 24/7 emergency support
- 2-3 excursions in and around Dublin
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- It is estimated that 50% of the Dublin's residents are under the age of 25! The city boasts a fun filled atmosphere that includes many locals and travelers. The capital of Ireland welcomes tourists with friendly pubs, splendid architecture and a range of shopping possibilities. While interning in Dublin, try to take advantage of everything the city has to offer. Interested in art and history? Dublin hosts a wide variety of museums and historical sites for the everyday person to experience. Visit Christ Church Cathedral, which is Dublin’s oldest place of Christian worship or head on over the ever popular Kilmainham Gaol, the site that was home to many of the country’s political heroes, martyrs and villains. The Irish Museum of Modern Art, which is Ireland's leading national institution for the collection and presentation of modern and contemporary art, is always a site to see! Love shopping, good food and entertainment?! Spend some time in the Temple Bar district of Dublin. He
- Please check our website for program costs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program