If you are interested and skilled in Graphic Design this is your opportunity to work as a Graphic Design Assistant in an Irish company. You will be an integral part of the team and work closely with senior designers and art directors. Immersed in the Iri
- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Computer Science
- Program Description:
- Immerse yourself in traditional Irish culture while interning in the largest cosmopolitan city in Ireland! Our internships in Dublin allow you to spend anywhere from eight to twelve weeks gaining valuable experience in your field of choice!
If you are interested and skilled in Graphic Design this is your opportunity to work as a Graphic Design Assistant in an Irish company. You will be an integral part of the team and work closely with senior designers and art directors. Immersed in the Irish culture, you will be involved in a range of different projects, possibly some with client interaction. It’s a great opportunity if you want to share your Graphic Design ideas, sharpen your software skills and greatly enhance your knowledge learned in university.*Please note that you have to have an academic background in Graphic Design before applying.
All internship programs in Ireland include the following:
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Housing - Shared apartments with other interns
- 24/7 emergency support
- 2-3 excursions in and around Dublin
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- It is estimated that 50% of the Dublin's residents are under the age of 25! The city boasts a fun filled atmosphere that includes many locals and travelers. The capital of Ireland welcomes tourists with friendly pubs, splendid architecture and a range of shopping possibilities. While interning in Dublin, try to take advantage of everything the city has to offer. Interested in art and history? Dublin hosts a wide variety of museums and historical sites for the everyday person to experience. Visit Christ Church Cathedral, which is Dublin’s oldest place of Christian worship or head on over the ever popular Kilmainham Gaol, the site that was home to many of the country’s political heroes, martyrs and villains. The Irish Museum of Modern Art, which is Ireland's leading national institution for the collection and presentation of modern and contemporary art, is always a site to see! Love shopping, good food and entertainment?! Spend some time in the Temple Bar district of Dublin. He
- Please check our website for program costs.