Add a fashionable twist to your resume with an internship based in the fashion capital of the world, Italy! This internship program concentrates on promoting creativity, as well as educating interns on the other areas that support the industry such as bus
- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Fashion
- Program Description:
- Intern in the Italian workplace for six weeks to six months! Florence offers a wide variety of internship placements in various fields. Practice your Italian, gain valuable work experience, and explore all the beautiful sites that Florence has to offer!
Add a fashionable twist to your resume with an internship based in the fashion capital of the world, Italy! This internship program concentrates on promoting creativity, as well as educating interns on the other areas that support the industry such as business-to-business transactions between suppliers and distributors, clothing and style design processes, cycles of production, marketing, promotion, and public relations.
All internship programs in Italy include the following:
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Housing - shared apartments with other interns
- Intensive Italian language instruction - 45 lessons in 3 weeks!
- Cultural immersion activities
- Guided tours of the city
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- As the birthplace of Italian Renaissance and home to figures such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Florence is bursting at the seems with history. Millions of visitors flock to enjoy its many museums, art galleries and monuments. However, it's also a modern city with a diverse economy, a forward-thinking population, and all the modern amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Please check our website for program costs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program