Build your portfolio with international internship experience in the fun and dynamic field of Event Management. Between seasonal, cultural, and international events that occur throughout the year, interns are sure to keep busy through the duration of the
- Sydney, Australia; Melbourne, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Hospitality, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Intern in the mega-diverse, sport enthusiast country also known as the land down under from one to six months and immerse yourself in Aussie culture! Most of our internship placements will be located in Sydney or Melbourne. Placements can last from 4 weeks up to 6 months.
Life down under will help you develop professionally while experiencing a culture that is different from your own. Weekly social events are also arranged so you are sure to make many new friends from around the world during your time abroad.
Build your portfolio with international internship experience in the fun and dynamic field of Event Management. Between seasonal, cultural, and international events that occur throughout the year, interns are sure to keep busy through the duration of the program and may get to plan multiple events in that time. Interns may get placed in both creative and corporate sectors and will be involved with event conception, promotion and coordination.
• Internship placement and supervision
• Airport pick-up
• On-site orientation
• Cultural and social activities included in a weekly e-newsletter
• Medical and Accident Insurance
• 24/7 emergency support
• WI support services from start to finish
*Housing in Sydney is in shared student accommodations. In Melbourne, homestay arrangements are made and 2 meals per day will be provided to the intern.
- Setting Description:
- The first inhabitants of Australia date back 60,000 years, making Australia an interesting mix of established traditions and recent influences. There is a lot of unique art in Australia that is a direct representation of the indigenous people as well as their migrant cultures. The diverse geography of the country and its mild weather makes it an ideal place for sports, which is a huge part of the Australian lifestyle. Beach culture is also at the heart of every Aussie's life and there are over 3,000 miles of coastline to explore. While you’re there, snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, surf in the Fleurieu Peninsula, or splash around Parsley Bay!
- Please see our website for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program