This internship program is designed to expose interns to the various areas of a business, including: finance, product development, marketing, customer service, and sales. As a global hub and one of Europe's most dynamic cities, Dublin is the perfect place
- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Live and intern in Dublin, the largest cosmopolitan city in Ireland! You will gain valuable experience in your field while immersing yourself in traditional Irish culture.
The city of Dublin is the center of art and culture in Ireland. The capital welcomes tourists with friendly pubs, splendid architecture, and a range of shopping possibilities. Here you will find many historical sites, including: Dublin Castle that dates back to the 13th century; Christ Church Cathedral, which is Dublin’s oldest place of Christian worship; Kilmainham Gaol, the site that was home to many of the country’s political heroes, martyrs, and even villains.
Dublin is host to a wide variety of museums like the National Museum of Archaeology and History, The National Museum of Natural History, and The Irish Museum of Modern Art. If you are into a more upscale commercial scene, head over to Grafton Street or the Temple Bar Area. Here you will find lots of stylish shops, eclectic pubs, restaurants, and music. It is estimated that 50% of the city’s residents are under the age of 25, so this area is a fun-filled atmosphere that includes many locals and travellers.
Since we are talking about Dublin, how can we forget beer? The world famous Guinness Brewery and Hop Shop are located in Dublin. View exhibitions and learn about the 250 years of history behind the Guinness Experience. End in the Gravity Bar with a pint and a great view of Dublin!
This internship program is designed to expose interns to the various areas of a business, including: finance, product development, marketing, customer service, and sales. As a global hub and one of Europe's most dynamic cities, Dublin is the perfect place for professional development in the field of business!
Internship placement and supervision
-Housing - Shared apartments with other interns
-24/7 emergency support
-2-3 excursions in and around Dublin
-Medical and Accident Insurance
-WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- Ireland is an island located in northwest Europe. Ireland is separated from Great Britain by the Irish Sea and mainland Europe by the Celtic Sea. Referred to as “The Emerald Isle” because of its vast green countryside, Ireland features low central plains and a ring of coastal mountains. In addition, Ireland encompasses thousands of lakes and rivers and is divided into two countries. The northwestern and southern regions form the Republic of Ireland, an independent democratic country. The northeast is Northern Ireland and presently is a part of the United Kingdom. Historically, Ireland is divided into four ancient provinces - Leinster, Munster, Connacht and Ulster.
- Please visit our website for program costs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program