A new skyscraper means a new business in China and so as the rapid expansion of Shanghai and Beijing blazes forward, so do the opportunities to explore domestic or international business. We can offer placements with a company doing business in China or w
- Beijing, China; Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- Unique and diverse internship placements are customized to meet your needs and correspond to your academic and professional background. Since the by-gone eras of dynasties and monarchies of familial lineage, China has become the world’s fastest growing economy! Your internship in China will not only give you valuable experience in your field, but will allow you to explore the immensity of Chinese culture. Our placements are available in Shanghai and Beijing with rolling basis program start dates that can last from 6 weeks up to 6 months.
A new skyscraper means a new business in China and so as the rapid expansion of Shanghai and Beijing blazes forward, so do the opportunities to explore domestic or international business. We can offer placements with a company doing business in China or within the international market so interns can the myriad areas of trade and commerce. Shanghai and Beijing both allow you the opportunity to find yourself immersed in one of the highest grossing countries in the world. Internships in China can be found working with teams on a group project, writing research reports, attending important meetings, witnessing a new merger, including many others.
World Internships prides itself on providing the most comprehensive support in the industry! All internships include:
• Internship placement and supervision
• Airport pick-up
• On-site orientation
• Chinese business visa
• Housing - shared apartments with other interns
• Group Mandarin language instruction (three hours every week)
• Cultural and social activities
• International phone & local SIM
• Transportation Card
• Medical and Accident Insurance
• 24/7 emergency support
• WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- If you’re in Beijing, it makes sense to start from the beginning – literally speaking! Dragon Bone Hill contained the fossils of Peking Man from nearly 250,000 years ago. Make sure to enter the Forbidden City which was the imperial palace from the Ming Dynasty to the final Qing Dynasty. With over 980 buildings and 7 million square feet, bring comfortable walking footwear to take in the nearly 500 years of influential Chinese emperors! If you want to diverge from the heavily-trodden tourist path, think about visiting Cuandixia, a village outside of Beijing. Beautiful mountains surround this preserved historic village with about 500 courtyard homes and the opportunity to see life outside the city is important.
Shanghai, the largest and most-developed city in China, is easy to travel through. A common saying for the city has been, “Shanghai is heaven for the rich and hell for the poor,” alluding to the skyrocketing cost of living. One thing that most all travelers who have visite
- Please see our website for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program