Research opportunities in biology are available in Ireland across several fields such as ecology, wildlife conservation, or environmental science. There are opportunities to do research in universities, for NGO's, and with other various laboratories in Du
- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Sciences & Environment
- Program Description:
- Immerse yourself in traditional Irish culture while interning in the largest cosmopolitan city in Ireland! Our internships in Dublin allow you to spend anywhere from eight to twelve weeks gaining valuable experience in your field of choice!
Research opportunities in biology are available in Ireland across several fields such as ecology, wildlife conservation, or environmental science. There are opportunities to do research in universities, for NGO's, and with other various laboratories in Dublin.
All internship programs in Ireland include the following:
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Housing - Shared apartments with other interns
- 24/7 emergency support
- 2-3 excursions in and around Dublin
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- It is estimated that 50% of the Dublin's residents are under the age of 25! The city boasts a fun filled atmosphere that includes many locals and travelers. The capital of Ireland welcomes tourists with friendly pubs, splendid architecture and a range of shopping possibilities. While interning in Dublin, try to take advantage of everything the city has to offer. Interested in art and history? Dublin hosts a wide variety of museums and historical sites for the everyday person to experience. Visit Christ Church Cathedral, which is Dublin’s oldest place of Christian worship or head on over the ever popular Kilmainham Gaol, the site that was home to many of the country’s political heroes, martyrs and villains. The Irish Museum of Modern Art, which is Ireland's leading national institution for the collection and presentation of modern and contemporary art, is always a site to see! Love shopping, good food and entertainment?! Spend some time in the Temple Bar district of Dublin. Here you wil
- Please check our website for program costs.