- Puerto Princesa, Philippines
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Children, Construction, Education, Environment, Health
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 7-11 months, 1 year, More than 1 year
- Program Description:
World Endeavors offers exciting programs that allow participants to experience the Philippines while contributing to the community in a meaningful way. Volunteers can choose from a variety of immersive, unique and rewarding community engagement projects like Mangrove Conservation, Palawan Village Healthcare, and Sustainable Agriculture Experience!
The Philippines is made up of over 7,000 islands, and less than one third of them are actually inhabited. The rich biodiversity that spans these islands attracts many visitors who seek to marvel at the natural beauty. The mountains, rainforests and diving spots, as well as its impressive cultural heritage make the Philippines such an incredible place to experience.
Volunteer projects are available in Palawan. Palawan is a special island dotted with fishing villages and surrounded by beautiful blue sea. The scenes contrasts perfectly with the emerald green-jungled mountains which form its landscape.
- Immerse yourself in a new culture, while sharing your time and talents in a program that combines volunteering and community engagement.
- Make new friends with people from all over the world and broaden your international network.
- Choose from a range of projects close to your heart, in fields like Construction, Mangrove Conservation, Village Healthcare, Sustainable Agriculture Experience, and Teaching!
- Explore the stunning beaches, rainforests and mountains of these amazing islands rich in biodiversity!
- Scuba dive or snorkel the turquoise waters and get up close and personal with the unique marine life of the Philippines!
- Setting Description:
- Volunteer projects are available in Palawan. Palawan is a special island dotted with fishing villages and surrounded by beautiful blue sea. The scenes contrasts perfectly with the emerald green-jungled mountains which form its landscape. Our accommodation is located in Tigman Village in Aborlan District, a small and laid back area just outside of Puerto Princesa City.
- Programs start at $700. Please visit the World Endeavors website to learn more about program fees.
Additional Program Information
- Volunteers should be 18 years of age or older, though exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis. Successful volunteers are hardworking, flexible, and open to truly immersing themselves in the local culture.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program