- Sevilla, Spain; Valencia, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Nursing, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Join World Endeavors for a thrilling internship opportunity in sunny Spain! Participants will boost their resume with hands-on experience, while living in the exciting Spanish city of either Seville or Valencia!
World Endeavors Intern in Spain program offers students, recent graduates, and mid-career professionals the opportunity to gain experience within their field, while enjoying all that their host city has to offer. All internship placements are customized, and available fields range from Education to Social Work.
Please visit the World Endeavors website to learn more about program inclusions.
- Setting Description:
- Nestled in the southernmost province of Spain, Seville is a city with soul. The culture is wildly flamboyant and extremely welcoming to international visitors. The beautiful colors of flamenco dresses, festival decorations and vibrant tapas make for never a dull moment in the city. Happily get lost in the labyrinth of cobblestone streets in the city’s center and admire the striking architecture. Participants will find ample opportunities to experience the authentic Spanish life throughout their experience in Valencia. The city offers a plethora of authentic cuisines, such as paella, a delectable combination of seafood and rice. The river Turia, which used to flow through the heart of Valencia, was diverted in the 1950's and the graceful bridges which used to span it now reside in a sunny municipal park. Valencia is also famous for its wide Mediterranean white-sand beaches.
- Please visit the World Endeavors website to learn more about program fees.