- Wheeling, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Wheeling Jesuit University offers an MBA program specifically developed for working residents of the upper Ohio Valley. Classes are designed to prepare an individual for the middle and upper-management ranks by teaching and refining conceptual and human skills; they are offered in the evenings to permit the person to maintain his or her current career.
The University began its MBA program in the fall of 1978 in response to a growing need in the upper Ohio Valley for a local, accessible master's program in business that would incorporate three interrelated themes:
1) an emphasis on the functional areas of business;
2) a focus on the ability to see one's business function or operation in the context of the total environment; and
3) a value orientation which addresses the ethical implications of an organization's internal and external decision-making processes.
These themes are of great importance in Wheeling Jesuit's MBA program.
Additional Program Information
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program