The mission of Westminster College is to help men and women develop competencies, commitments, and characteristics which have distinguished human beings at their best. The liberal arts tradition is the foundation of the curriculum.
- New Wilmington, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
The Business Administration major builds a foundation for successful entrepreneurship through strategic management, organizational behavior, and effective leadership and change. Students explore multiple disciplines and participate in hands-on opportunities while experiencing a variety of business structures. Imagine yourself an entrepreneur, a manager, a corporate officer, or a board member.
- For students enrolling full time, tuition and fees are $36,267 and room and board is $11,020 for 2016-17 for a total of $47,296. You will also want to consider costs for insurance (estimated $1,200 per year) and books and personal expenses (estimated 1,800 per year.) Please see the information regarding available scholarships.
Additional Program Information
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Scholarships Description:
- Scholarships range from $13,000 to full-tuition
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program