The mission of Westminster College is to help men and women develop competencies, commitments, and characteristics which have distinguished human beings at their best. The liberal arts tradition is the foundation of the curriculum.
- New Wilmington, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Accounting students at Westminster study a wide variety of pertinent topics and their relation to current financial conditions in both the United States and internationally. Students learn that timely, accurate, and relevant information is the singe most valuable resource a business has. Majors develop, interpret, and evaluate data capturing the financial activities of a business. Assessing business activities and their financial consequences make accountants ideally capable of developing business solutions. Imagine yourself a CPA, a partner at an accounting firm, working for a corporation, the government, or a nonprofit, or as an entrepreneur.
- For students enrolling full time, tuition and fees are $36,267 and room and board is $11,020 for 2016-17 for a total of $47,296. You will also want to consider costs for insurance (estimated $1,200 per year) and books and personal expenses (estimated 1,800 per year.) Please see the information regarding available scholarships.
Additional Program Information
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Scholarships Description:
- Scholarships range from $13,000 to full-tuition
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program