- Vienna, Austria
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The objective of the marketing core is to provide an opportunity for students to study the dynamic impact of the business environment and human behavior on marketing endeavors. Included in this analysis is an examination of effective marketing practices, procedures and analytical required to produce impactful marketing decisions.
The Master of Science (MSc) in Marketing requires successful completion of 36 US credit hours, including 33 US credit hours of core Courses and 3 US credit hours of electives from the field.
The following courses are required for the MSc in Marketing:
- MRKT 5000 Marketing (3 hours)
- MRKT 5610 Channels Management (3 hours) (formerly MRKT 5920 Marketing Channel Management)
- MRKT 5720 Promotional Management (3 hours) (formerly MRKT 5940)
- MRKT 5730 International Marketing (3 hours) (formerly MRKT 5980)
- MRKT 5740 Management of Digital Marketing (3 hours)
- MRKT 5850 Marketing Research (3 hours) (formerly MRKT 5970)
- MRKT 5890 Marketing Statistics (3 hours) OR BUSN 5760 Applied Business Statistics (3 hours)
- MRKT 5895 Marketing Analytics (3 hours)
- MRKT 5960 Marketing Management (3 hours)
- MRKT 6250 Master Thesis (6 hours)
We currently offer the following elective course in the Marketing area:
- MRKT 5550 Sales Management (formerly MRKT 5800) (3 hours)
- Setting Description:
- The Vienna campus was established in 1981 and is the only dually accredited university in Austria, with both, the US accreditation as well as with Austrian private university accreditation by the local Ministry of Education.The student population of the Vienna campus is around 500 students from all over the world. Graduate classes have around 20 students, allowing students, faculty and staff to develop close working relationships. The neoclassical campus building is conveniently located in Vienna’s 2nd district, just a few steps away from the historic city center. Palais Wenkheim features a student resource center, library and study space as well.
- 27,195 EUR. Textbooks are included in tuition.
Additional Program Information
- Higher Learning Commission: North Central Association The accreditation, which was first awarded in 1925, includes undergraduate and graduate degree programs at all locations worldwide where the Webster University offers its programs. AQ Austria:Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria Since 2001, Webster Vienna Private University, has been accredited by The Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria) as an Austrian Private University. To receive Austrian accreditation, the majority of courses need to be taken at Webster Vienna Private University (i.e. Webster's campus in Vienna) especially during the last year. The student will receive the "Diploma Supplement" as part of the Austrian degree which specifies the ECTS credits commonly used in Europe (Bologna Process). ACBSP:Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs Webster's Business and Management programs are accredited by ACBSP
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Financing your education: There are several options available for financing your studies at Webster Vienna, a private, non-profit university. These include scholarships, sponsorships, U.S. Federal Aid, and others.
- Scholarships Description:
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need. Only applicants who were accepted by the Admissions team for a degree program and have submitted a complete Webster Vienna Scholarship Application will be considered for a scholarship.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program