- Vienna, Austria
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
Management is the ability to effectively coordinate people and resources to achieve the goals of an organization. The knowledge and skills acquired through the Bachelor of Arts in Management, i.e., the exploration of all aspects of managerial work and decision-making, provide the student with the necessary insights and tools to direct the flow of information, people and materials in a company.
A minimum of 128 US credit hours consisting of the following: 39 Required US credit hours of Core Courses in the Major; 31 US credits hours from the Global Citizenship Program; 58 Elective US credit hours (this equals 20 courses).
- ACCT 2010 Financial Accounting I (3 credit hours)
- ACCT 2025 Managerial Accounting (3 credit hours)
- ECON 2020 Principles of Microeconomics (3 credit hours)
- ECON 2030 Principles of Macroeconomics (3 credit hours)
- MNGT 2100 Management Theory and Practices (3 credit hours)
- BUSN 2750 Statistics (3 credit hours)
- MNGT 3320 Business Law: International (3 credit hours)
- MNGT 3400 Human Resource Management (3 credit hours)
- MNGT 3450 Principles of Organizational Behavior (3 credit hours)
- MNGT 3500 Marketing (3 credit hours)
- MNGT 4900 Managerial Policies and Strategies (Overview) (3 credit hours)
Plus an additional 6 credits in management.
A student may major in any management program and the BS in business administration without substituting courses for ACCT 2010, ACCT 2025, ECON 2020, ECON 2030, and MNGT 2100, which reduces the requirement for the second major by 15 credits. However, substitutions will be required for courses required by both majors that are not on this list.
- Setting Description:
- The Vienna campus was established in 1981 and is the only dually accredited university in Austria, with both, the US accreditation as well as with Austrian private university accreditation by the local Ministry of Education.The student population of the Vienna campus is around 500 students from all over the world. Graduate classes have around 20 students, allowing students, faculty and staff to develop close working relationships. The neoclassical campus building is conveniently located in Vienna’s 2nd district, just a few steps away from the historic city center. Palais Wenkheim features a student resource center, library and study space as well.
- 19,840 EUR. Books are included in the tuition.
Additional Program Information
- Higher Learning Commission: North Central Association The accreditation, which was first awarded in 1925, includes undergraduate and graduate degree programs at all locations worldwide where the Webster University offers its programs. AQ Austria:Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria Since 2001, Webster Vienna Private University, has been accredited by The Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria) as an Austrian Private University. To receive Austrian accreditation, the majority of courses need to be taken at Webster Vienna Private University (i.e. Webster's campus in Vienna) especially during the last year. The student will receive the "Diploma Supplement" as part of the Austrian degree which specifies the ECTS credits commonly used in Europe (Bologna Process). ACBSP:Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs Webster's Business and Management programs are accredited by ACBSP
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Financing your education: There are several options available for financing your studies at Webster Vienna, a private, non-profit university. These include scholarships, sponsorships, U.S. Federal Aid, and others.
- Scholarships Description:
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need. Only applicants who were accepted by the Admissions team for a degree program and have submitted a complete Webster Vienna Scholarship Application will be considered for a scholarship.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program