- Vienna, Austria
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- International Relations
- Program Description:
The master of arts (MA) in international relations enables students to analyze the complexities and processes involved in world politics and international affairs.
Coursework provides exposure to the key subfields of the discipline and relevant issues such as international security, European Integration, EU-Asia relations, terrorism and energy security. The program can help prepare students to compete for work with a governmental agency, an intergovernmental organization, a nongovernmental organization, or a multinational corporation. This program is also recommended for students planning to pursue a PhD or an academic career at another institution.
Note: the International Relations curriculum at Webster Vienna, Private University differs in some aspects from other Webster campuses because of Austrian accreditation requirements. Find the general Webster University curriculum here.
- Setting Description:
- The Vienna campus was established in 1981 and is the only dually accredited university in Austria, with both, the US accreditation as well as with Austrian private university accreditation by the local Ministry of Education.The student population of the Vienna campus is around 500 students from all over the world. Graduate classes have around 20 students, allowing students, faculty and staff to develop close working relationships. The neoclassical campus building is conveniently located in Vienna’s 2nd district, just a few steps away from the historic city center. Palais Wenkheim features a student resource center, library and study space as well.
- 27,195 EUR. Textbooks are included in tuition.
Additional Program Information
- Higher Learning Commission: North Central Association The accreditation, which was first awarded in 1925, includes undergraduate and graduate degree programs at all locations worldwide where the Webster University offers its programs. AQ Austria:Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria Since 2001, Webster Vienna Private University, has been accredited by The Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria) as an Austrian Private University. To receive Austrian accreditation, the majority of courses need to be taken at Webster Vienna Private University (i.e. Webster's campus in Vienna) especially during the last year. The student will receive the "Diploma Supplement" as part of the Austrian degree which specifies the ECTS credits commonly used in Europe (Bologna Process). ACBSP:Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs Webster's Business and Management programs are accredited by ACBSP
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Financing your education: There are several options available for financing your studies at Webster Vienna, a private, non-profit university. These include scholarships, sponsorships, U.S. Federal Aid, and others.
- Scholarships Description:
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need. Only applicants who were accepted by the Admissions team for a degree program and have submitted a complete Webster Vienna Scholarship Application will be considered for a scholarship.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program