- Minneapolis, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
With a focus on your post-graduation success, our online PhD in Psychology program can empower you to make valuable contributions in a variety of career roles.
Teach. Consult. Explore.
Impact the psychology field—and the lives of others—by gaining advanced, sought-after skills in research, consulting, teaching, and program evaluation. You’ll explore the latest study findings, theories, and best practices and you will have the opportunity to immediately apply what you’ve learned to your career. You can also receive one-on-one faculty advising, giving you the chance to network, ask questions, and ensure you’re on the right path.
- Automatically waive up to five courses if you have earned a master’s degree in a related field1, shortening your journey to a PhD.
- Benefit from embedded dissertation support early in the curriculum.
- Build a skills portfolio that allows you to demonstrate your knowledge in the areas that matter most to employers today.
- Personalize your program by choosing a specialization that aligns with your professional goals.
The Self-Designed specialization lets you design your own program of study. This offering provides you with maximum flexibility to design a program that closely matches your personal and professional goals. Choose any four specialization courses included in the PhD in Psychology program to fulfill the specialization course requirement.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program