- Minneapolis, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
With a focus on your post-graduation success, our online PhD in Psychology program can empower you to make valuable contributions in a variety of career roles.
Teach. Consult. Explore.
Impact the psychology field—and the lives of others—by gaining advanced, sought-after skills in research, consulting, teaching, and program evaluation. You’ll explore the latest study findings, theories, and best practices and you will have the opportunity to immediately apply what you’ve learned to your career. You can also receive one-on-one faculty advising, giving you the chance to network, ask questions, and ensure you’re on the right path.
- Automatically waive up to five courses if you have earned a master’s degree in a related field1, shortening your journey to a PhD.
- Benefit from embedded dissertation support early in the curriculum.
- Build a skills portfolio that allows you to demonstrate your knowledge in the areas that matter most to employers today.
- Personalize your program by choosing a specialization that aligns with your professional goals.
Degree Completion Requirements
- Professional Development Plan and Plan of Study
- Foundation course: 3 cr.
- Core courses: 67 cr.
- Specialization: 20 cr.
- Completion of Doctoral Capstone
- Dissertation: (5 cr. Per term for a minimum of four terms; taken continuously until completion)
- Completion of a beginning-of-quarter, mid-quarter, and end-of quarter plan for each term
- Four Residencies
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program