- Minneapolis, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Developmental Psychology, Developmental Psychology
- Program Description:
Gain a broad understanding of developmental psychology and how you can apply its principles across the lifespan. In the General Program, you’ll develop an understanding of psychopathology, including emotional and behavioral disorders, and the classification systems of infants, children, and adolescents. You’ll also develop the skills necessary to apply a multidisciplinary approach to the study of aging. You may choose to focus on one of the following:
- The cognitive, social-emotional, and psychomotor characteristics of individuals who display significant behavioral deviation from the norm.
- The impact and psychological implications associated with culture."
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program