Advance as a nurse leader, educator, informaticist, or practitioner with Walden’s CCNE-accredited MSN program. One of the largest and most affordable MSN programs available today with a long history of educating nursing professionals, this prog
- Minneapolis, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner
- Program Description:
Advance as a nurse leader, educator, informaticist, or practitioner with Walden’s CCNE-accredited MSN program. One of the largest and most affordable MSN programs available today with a long history of educating nursing professionals, this program is delivered online and taught by doctorally prepared teaching faculty members who are experts, practitioners, and leaders in the field.
Entry Paths (tracks)
BSN-MSN: For registered nurses entering the program with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
RN-MSN: For registered nurses entering the program with a hospital diploma, associate degree in nursing, or a bachelor’s degree other than a BSN.
RN-BSN-MSN: For registered nurses who want the opportunity to earn their BSN while working toward their MSN.
- Nursing Education – Learn to provide quality educational experiences that equip nurses to meet the demands of a diverse, ever-changing healthcare environment.
- Leadership and Management – Gain essential skills that will make you an effective leader in decision making, planning, finance, and human resources.
- Nursing Informatics – Enhance patient care by learning to design and implement effective and user-friendly systems that improve accuracy, eliminate redundancy, and reduce costs.
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner – Gain the skills that will allow you to conduct initial assessments and deliver diagnoses and treatment plans for the primary care of adolescents (age 13 and older) through older adults.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – Focus on the advanced care of acutely or chronically ill adolescents (age 13 and older) through older adults in settings including emergency rooms and surgical and medical intensive care units.
- Family Nurse Practitioner – Learn to assess, diagnose, and treat routine medical conditions in the primary care of individuals and families across the lifespan.
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Learn to assess, diagnose, provide therapy, and prescribe medication for patients with psychiatric disorders and substance abuse issues.
Walden University’s DNP, MSN, and BSN programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, D.C. 20036, 1-202-887-6791. CCNE is a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and ensures the quality and integrity of baccalaureate and graduate education programs. For students, accreditation signifies program innovation and continuous self-assessment.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program