Would you like to lead the effort to advance public health practices in community-based settings? Walden University’s Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) program can help you become a leader in your field.
- Minneapolis, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Public Health, Public Health
- Program Description:
Would you like to lead the effort to advance public health practices in community-based settings? Walden University’s Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) program can help you become a leader in your field. One of the shortest and most affordable online programs of its kind, this multidisciplinary degree program can help you build competencies in leadership and advocacy while gaining key insights into issues such as budgeting, communication, politics, and program evaluation. You’ll also gain an understanding of how to apply research to promote positive change—in your organization, in your community, and across entire populations.
This online public health doctoral program features two tracks, depending on your academic background:
1. For students who hold a Master of Public Health (MPH); allows the student to forgo foundational public health courses and complete the program in a shorter amount of time.
2. For students who have a master’s degree in an academic discipline other than public health.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program