- Brussels, Belgium; Segovia, Spain; Toledo, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Florence, Italy; Pisa, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Voyager Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Belgium and the Netherlands) is a program of Voyager Study Abroad (VSA). VSA is the expert in summer, multi-country and multi-city, programs in Europe!
VSA uses an innovative hub design - participants keep their own room in a modern residence in an upscale Madrid neighborhood for the entire program. Every room has a private bath and kitchenette. Participants have unlimited access to the rooftop swimming pool, on-site fitness center and restaurant. Participants are served their choice of breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner daily.
Most of the time is spent exploring the other amazing cities on the itinerary. There are four separate multi-day trips by plane or high-speed train with stays in highly-rated, city-center, “Certificate of “Excellence” hotels.
The unrivaled itinerary includes Europe’s most important cities - Madrid, Lisbon, Florence, Venice, Rome, Paris, Amsterdam and Barcelona. Voyager Europe is a cultural immersion experience unlike any other. One-of-a-kind classes are enhanced by incredible cultural and professional activities.
The program starts in Madrid on June 26, 2019 and includes 6 Countries and 14 Cities in 30 Days from $10,990 or add-on Ibiza for 6 Countries and 15 Cities in 33 Days from $11,490. Apply before May 30, 2018 for a $500 early-bird discount.
Please contact us for a brochure, detailed itinerary or information on our one-of-kind classes.
- Setting Description:
- Voyager Europe provides an unrivaled immersion experience that includes class- and city-specific activities in some of Europe's most important cities including Madrid, Lisbon, Pisa, Florence, Venice, Rome, Toledo, Segovia, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and Barcelona. Participants stay in highly-rated, city-center, hotels and travel between cities by planes or high speed trains. Participants have a home-away-from-home in Madrid - a private room in a modern residence for the entire program. This is a unique feature to Voyager Europe and our participants can safely leave belongings behind when we travel to the other cities. We take for multi-day trips from Madrid during the program. Participants take classes at our sponsor college in Madrid - a pleasant walk from the residence. We provide more and better meals! Activities include a Spanish Cooking Class, Tapas Tasting, Wine Tasting , Flamenco Show and much more. Voyager Europe is a summer like no other!
- Voyager Europe is the expert in summer, multi-country, study abroad in Europe! We offer much more than any other multi-country program and cost thousands less. Our tuition and fees with two classes (6 credits) is $9,990 and with one class (3 credits) is $9,490. Even better, we are offering an Early-Bird through December 15, 2017 and all applicants before that date accepted into our program will receive $1,000 off. Internships and other incentives are available.
Additional Program Information
- Students must be 18 years old by the start of the program on June 28, 2018.
- Scholarships Description:
- contact program
Based on 6 Reviews
- Voyager Europe10/06/16Voyager Europe was a great experience! We traveled to very cool and interesting places with a great group of people. I met amazing people whom I will never forget and had an experience of a life time.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Study Abroad that you would be thankful for.. ;)10/03/16
Spending my summer with Voyager Europe is one of the best decisions I did in my life so far! That’s why I did it twice! It was a month full of memorable fun experiences. They have amazing staff that is more than willing to help the students!! We definitely
made the BEST OUT OF EVERYTHING that we could possible think (or more) in the span of one month. I guarantee after a month ... your wanderlust will be satisfied and ...... at the same time it would make you want to travel more..! I know it doesn't make sense right now.. but trust me you'll understand what I mean after trying it out.! So GET READy, PACK YOUR BAGS and .. LIVE the DREAM with VOYAGER EUROPE!!!!! #YOLOread moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- there's nothing like this!09/14/16
Amazing program with an amazing staff! The trip allowed me to make new friends and exposed me to a world of different cultures. It was a month filled with new experiences, fun and laughter. This program goes above all your expectations and I would recommend
it to everyone who is ready to explore and gain new information about other cultures. Do yourself favor and get on board for a summer like no other!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Voyager Europe is a chance that everyone should take if given this opportunity. It is an amazing experience and if you believe you have knowledge now, just wait till after these 30 days. You meet great people and build relationships with people you will
hold forever. So much to see in the world with so little time to see it all and Voyager makes it possible to scratch off so many of those things you want to see, and learn. Its a once in a lifetime!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Experience of a lifetime!!!!09/13/16
Voyager Europe was the best experience and I highly recommend it to anyone thinking about studying abroad, this program is unlike any other and it fit all my needs we traveled to 5 countries and transportation was included. The professor and staff stressed
that this was our program so they were super accommodating. This trip exceeded my expectations and can guarantee it will be the best summer of your life!!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Voyager Europe 201609/13/16
If you are energetic, interested in experiencing new cultures, and simply longing for a study abroad program of a lifetime, sign up for Voyager Europe. There is no stopping. You WILL visit the most beautiful cities in the world and do things at this age
that you may never do again! I will undoubtedly never be able to repeat the experience I had with such an incredible group and I am forever grateful for this opportunity I had to do so. Everything was worth it. It is truly a summer like no other!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend