The Semester in Brussels is gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in the international community of the heart of European Union while earning credits towards their degree. Students can take courses in the disciplines of international affai
- Brussels, Belgium
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Vesalius College also offers study abroad students the opportunity to participate in a unique graded internship program, giving them the opportunity to earn university credit, while gaining valuable professional experience with such organizations as NATO, the United Nations, MasterCard, Ernst&Young, UNICEF, UPS and many, many others.
The Semester in Brussels is gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in the international community of the heart of European Union while earning credits towards their degree. Students can take courses in the disciplines of international affairs, business and communications. All courses at Vesalius College are all taught in the English language with French and Dutch being offered as foreign languages.
- A semester in one of the Europe's most cosmopolitan and international cities
- A highly multi-cultural teaching staff and student body
- Small, seminar-style classes with interactive learning
- Internships in high-profile public and private international organizations
- Home-stays with French or Dutch families or independent apartment housing
- Earn 12-15 credits toward your degree through fully-accredited coursework
- Setting Description:
- Located in the heart of Brussels, Vesalius and its students have access to the vibrant arts, culture and international scene that this cosmopolitan city has to offer. In the center of the European Union, Brussels is also an excellent location from which students can easily travel to many other exciting European destinations.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program