The University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) provides university students with affordable, valuable study abroad programs, and contributes to the internationalization of universities in the United States and abroad. At present, we have program locations in 27 countries with many locations unique for study abroad. Students from any university are welcome to participate and join students from more than 800 universities worldwide who are or have been on our programs over our 30-year history. Our mission is to provide students with the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to succeed in today's society. USAC is honored to be recognized as a Top Study Abroad Provider and Organization by our friends GoAbroad and Go Overseas for 2019.
We pride ourselves on providing well-rounded, academically sound and credible programs in non-traditional locations or in unique parts of more traditional places. By choosing our programs, you have flexibility in the length and time of your study (short-term summer or January programs from three to ten weeks, to semester, trimester, or year options) and a wide variety of courses to choose from, plus small class sizes, a multitude of disciplines taught in English, and language study at any skill level from beginning to advanced and with no language prerequisite. Most program locations have the option of intensive language study, where you can earn up to two years-worth of credit in one semester. In most locations students can also suppliment their studies with volunteer and internship opportunities, field trips and optional tours, and 1-credit culture courses like Cuisine or Surfing.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe curriculum integrates multiple disciplines in order to respond to the ever-changing issues and events surrounding the country and region. The academic coursework, however, is only part of the value of a semester or year abroad.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumStudy health, wellness, and culture in the heart of northeastern Thailand, rich in natural beauty with civilizations and customs dating back to pre-historic times.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumExperience a unique opportunity to study and explore the Spanish, Italian and African cultural influences throughout Uruguay. Take courses in Spanish, Latin American studies, viticulture and agribusiness.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumAcademically, this program offers a high quality educational experience with a focus on either Chinese Language or Chinese Studies. If you choose to focus on intensive language study, you may also take one or two elective courses such as Tai Chi, Chinese
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumUniversity College Cork boasts a beautiful campus just a short walk from your housing and from downtown.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumExplore key issues facing Australians today in an interdisciplinary course focused on diversity, gender relations, politics, history, and Australian culture.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumAs you may already realize, Australian semesters differ from those in the US. You may participate in one or two semesters; Semester 1 runs from February to June and Semester 2 runs from July to November.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe Heredia program offers three diverse academic areas: Spanish Language, Ecological Studies, and Latin American Studies. The intensive language approach allows you to complete up to two years of university foreign language coursework in only one semeste
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe Puntarenas program offers three diverse academic areas: Spanish Language, Ecological Studies, and Latin American Studies. The intensive language approach allows you to complete up to two years of a university foreign language coursework in only one se
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumA minimum of one year of general biology is required for the above mentioned subjects; therefore, non-science majors interested in Tropical Life Science courses should consider USAC programs in Puntarenas or Heredia. The San Ramon program is also compleme