The University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) provides university students with affordable, valuable study abroad programs, and contributes to the internationalization of universities in the United States and abroad. At present, we have program locations in 27 countries with many locations unique for study abroad. Students from any university are welcome to participate and join students from more than 800 universities worldwide who are or have been on our programs over our 30-year history. Our mission is to provide students with the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to succeed in today's society. USAC is honored to be recognized as a Top Study Abroad Provider and Organization by our friends GoAbroad and Go Overseas for 2019.
We pride ourselves on providing well-rounded, academically sound and credible programs in non-traditional locations or in unique parts of more traditional places. By choosing our programs, you have flexibility in the length and time of your study (short-term summer or January programs from three to ten weeks, to semester, trimester, or year options) and a wide variety of courses to choose from, plus small class sizes, a multitude of disciplines taught in English, and language study at any skill level from beginning to advanced and with no language prerequisite. Most program locations have the option of intensive language study, where you can earn up to two years-worth of credit in one semester. In most locations students can also suppliment their studies with volunteer and internship opportunities, field trips and optional tours, and 1-credit culture courses like Cuisine or Surfing.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumJapan's combination of culture, history and a diverse environment produces one of the most distinctive societies in the world. Immerse yourself in Japanese language studies or explore contemporary Japanese culture, business, and society in English.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumAll students must attend the mandatory orientation session provided by Chonnam National University. The day’s activities include a welcoming ceremony, activities to get to know your fellow students in smaller groups, as well as more practical introduction
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumStudy a wide range of disciplines at Korea's first national private university, established in 1946.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumStudy at one of the most international universities in the world, and enroll in a program that combines strong academics with integrated field trips and unique hands-on experiences that complement your coursework.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumTaught in English Though our agreement with The Hague University of Applied Sciences, an array of courses from the Faculty of Management and Organisation will be made available for you to take. Courses believed to be of most interest to USAC students are
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumMassey University operates three campuses located in different cities on New Zealand's North Island. Each campus offers a unique environment in which to study and immerse yourself in the local culture. You may participate in one or two semesters.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumUSAC New Zealand: Hawke's Bay or Wellington - New Zealand National Expedition and Internship (Summer)Complete case studies of iconic New Zealand locations on your expedition across both the North & South Islands, while immersing yourself in Kiwi culture and seeing parts of New Zealand open only to locals.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumStudying abroad can be a more meaningful and invigorating learning experience than at home—both inside and outside of the classroom. You may be more curious and alert than you usually are so use this heightened energy to enhance your studies as well as yo
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumUSAC Poland: Krakow - Jewish/Holocaust Studies, Central European Studies, Politics, and International BusinessKraków is known as the leading center of academic, cultural economic and artistic life in Poland, with its greatest highlights being the outstanding architectural monuments visible on almost every street.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumStudy abroad in Lisbon, the capital of Portugal and one of the oldest cities in the world. Take courses at Lisbon's Universidade Catolica Portuguesa's in fields such as Portuguese language and culture, social sciences, humanities, and business.