The University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) provides university students with affordable, valuable study abroad programs, and contributes to the internationalization of universities in the United States and abroad. At present, we have program locations in 27 countries with many locations unique for study abroad. Students from any university are welcome to participate and join students from more than 800 universities worldwide who are or have been on our programs over our 30-year history. Our mission is to provide students with the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to succeed in today's society. USAC is honored to be recognized as a Top Study Abroad Provider and Organization by our friends GoAbroad and Go Overseas for 2019.
We pride ourselves on providing well-rounded, academically sound and credible programs in non-traditional locations or in unique parts of more traditional places. By choosing our programs, you have flexibility in the length and time of your study (short-term summer or January programs from three to ten weeks, to semester, trimester, or year options) and a wide variety of courses to choose from, plus small class sizes, a multitude of disciplines taught in English, and language study at any skill level from beginning to advanced and with no language prerequisite. Most program locations have the option of intensive language study, where you can earn up to two years-worth of credit in one semester. In most locations students can also suppliment their studies with volunteer and internship opportunities, field trips and optional tours, and 1-credit culture courses like Cuisine or Surfing.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe London Met summer programs focus on business and U.K. Studies. You can choose a four-week, course-only option or an eight-week combination with four-weeks of courses and a four-week custom internship.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThere are several excellent reasons for deciding to study in the United Kingdom. Courses at British universities are taught by professors who do almost all the teaching and tutorial work with undergraduates.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe five-week London program combines coursework with the opportunity to live in London, one of the most exciting cities in Europe. Included for all students is a guided tour of London and a tour of the beach front town of Brighton.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThere are several excellent reasons for deciding to study in the UK> Courses at British universities are taught by professors who do almost all the teaching and tutorial work with undergraduates while maintaining a high level of research activity.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe Lyon semester and yearlong program offers an intensive language approach at L’Université Lumière Lyon 2 (University of Lyon 2), where you will be able to earn up to 12 credits of French in one semester.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe Pau program offers an intensive language approach that allows you to complete up to one and a half years of university language coursework in one semester. Additional courses in subjects such as literature, political science, film, and culture.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumUSAC Germany: Lüneburg - German Language, European Studies, and Sustainability/Environmental StudiesThe program offers three diverse academic areas: German Language, European Studies, and Engineering. The intensive language approach allows you to complete up to two years of university language requirements in one semester.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumUSAC Ghana: Accra - African Studies, International Development Studies, and courses offered directly by the University of GhanaThe USAC office and classes are located on the campus of the University of Ghana at Legon. It was founded in 1948 and is now the oldest and largest of the five government-run universities in the country. With more than 29,000 students and 850 faculty memb
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumOnline courses hosted by USAC Specialty Program faculty in Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumParticipate in a virtual internship with an international company.