- North Shore, New Zealand; Palmerston North, New Zealand; Wellington, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
With all the natural wonders and unique Kiwi cultural experiences you won't get anywhere else in the world, New Zealand is an ideal place to live and study. This program offers you the opportunity to enroll in a wide range of Massey University's prestigious and innovative courses across the following five colleges: Business, Health, Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Creative Arts- including an extensive program in Maori Visual and Performing Arts. The university's strengths include Aviation, Animal Science, Biotechnology, Communication, Design, Environmental and Ecological Studies, Finance, Food, technology, Genetics, Human Nutrition, Psychology, Science, Sociology, and Sports Studies. Always popular with international students, Massey offers many papers with a New Zealand-focus including New Zealand Flora, New Zealand Environmental Issues, Understanding New Zealand Geology, Contemporary New Zealand Literature, and new Zealand Economy.
Massey University operates three campuses located in different cities on New Zealand's North Island. Each campus offers a unique environment in which to study and immerse yourself in the local culture. You may participate in one or two semesters.
Program fees include tuition, student health insurance, and student orientation.
- Setting Description:
- New Zealand itself is truly beautiful and is renowned for its natural resources, its breathtaking scenery, its peacefulness and the friendliness and hospitality of its people. Conveniently close to Asia, Australia and the South Pacific, it has a reputation for being a relaxing environment to live in.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about USAC scholarships and discounts at https://usac.edu/money-matters
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program