- Geelong, Australia; Melbourne, Australia; Warrnambool, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Deakin University has an enviable reputation for excellence in teaching and learning and is highly ranked among the Australian universities, having received the coveted University of the Year title twice within the last ten years. The 4 campus locations offered boast an impressive range of courses including Australian Studies, Biological Sciences, Nursing and Business, just to name a few.
The Melbourne program offers students many amazing opportunities, including completion of university level courses in a wide variety of disciplines available at four different unique campus locations. Deakin University is a popular destination for international students and also offers exceptional interships in Business, Journalism, Environmental Science, and Performing Arts among others. In addition, don't miss the three-day beach orientation to Australian culture with guided hikes, surfing lessons and integration workshops!
Program fees include tuition, 3-day orientation at the beach, health insurance, on site staff and advising, and much more.
- Setting Description:
- Victoria is known as the "Garden State" and is a place of great contrasts - ocean beaches and mountain ranges, deserts and forests, and volcanic plains. Students are also given the option of sporting activities such as surfing, sailing, Australian Rules Football, snow skiing, golf or hiking.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about USAC scholarships and discounts at https://usac.edu/money-matters
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program