- Reno, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Let USAC bring the world to you through our new online Global Perspectives Program where you can gain an international perspective and develop intercultural experience through online courses offered by select USAC Specialty Programs.
Offered by top USAC faculty located in 14 Specialty Program sites in Europe, Asia, and Latin America, students will be able to choose from about 40 courses across four themes. Approved students register for one or two courses (3 - 6 credits).
Global Perspectives online courses are offered in the following disciplines:
- Business and communications
- Health and nutrition
- Language, literature, and the arts
- International and cultural studies
Since online courses are not limited by geography, your professors are likely to be based in different countries, allowing for a unique multicultural perspective on your chosen field. You may also take an interdisciplinary approach and enroll in courses from different disciplines that allow you to compare and contrast across academic fields and form a truly global perspective
- Setting Description:
- Courses are offered online in a variety of locations and fields. Please visit the USAC website for more information.
Additional Program Information
- We welcome applicants who: * Are at least 18 years old at the time of application * Have a college or university grade point average of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale * Meet the academic pre-requisites (if any) of their desired courses
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit usac.edu/money-matters to learn about scholarship opportunities.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program