- La Habana, Cuba; Montevideo, Uruguay
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
*Due to the global health status worldwide, USAC is making programmatic changes to Summer & Fall 2020 and yearlong 2020/21 programs, and some options might not be available. These changes are posted on individual program pages on the USAC website.*
Study abroad summer 2020 for eight weeks, beginning in Montevideo, Uruguay and continuing to La Habana, Cuba, for a comparative Latin studies program ideal for any student and of particular interest to health, gender and Spanish language students.
Experience Uruguay's vibrant, progressive and thriving culture and contrast it with Cuba's political and historical complexities, evolution and stunning natural beauty.
- Take immersive studies focused on business, language, or health during the five-week Montevideo program.
- Participate in intriguing courses on gender and culture, healthcare, or government during the three-week La Habana program.
- Learn the dances of both cultures, savor the flavors of the different regions and enhance your Spanish language skills through various course offerings.
- Rely on our seasoned Uruguay and Cuba Resident Director, Sebastian Bombi, who will be your daily guide and local resource in both Montevideo and La Habana. Sebastian will also accompany students on the group flight between locations.
- Setting Description:
- Study abroad in two locations: Montevideo, Uruguay and La Habana, Cuba.
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Scholarships Description:
- Visit usac.edu/scholarships to learn more.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program