The University of Wisconsin - Whitewater offers an award-winning AACSB-accredited online MBA program with seven emphases.
- Whitewater, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Welcome to the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater On-line MBA program. Our program allows students from around the world to interact with other students and instructors, as well as experts within the field, in a shared learning environment. Students are able to research, analyze, and communicate with others in their related field on-line. Our goal is to provide a high-quality educational experience with the use of knowledge and skills acquired through the bachelor's degrees to professionally prepare students for careers in business using on-line technology.
Additional Program Information
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International is the gold-standard for business school accreditation. Only 5% of business schools world-wide carry this accreditation.
- Financial Aid:
- To be admitted in good standing, we use a formula-based approach. The standard is: (200 X cumulative undergraduate grade point average) + GMAT or comparable GRE score >= 1000 In some cases we may admit students on probation, but these admissions are arranged on a case-by-case basis.
- International Requirements:
- International students will also need to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program