The AACSB-accredited Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) is online and face-to-face and includes 7 different emphases.
- Whitewater, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree program is designed for individuals who find themselves at a point in their careers where continued professional development requires a refined understanding of management and working knowledge of the multiple functions and processes within organizations. Currently all seven of the MBA emphasis areas (Finance, International Business, Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Supply Chain Management, Technology and Training, and Marketing) are available online.
Additional Program Information
- The College of Business and Economics has been accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) since the 1970s. Only 5% of business schools internationally have earned AACSB accreditation, making you one of an elite group upon graduation.
- Financial Aid:
- Regardless of whether you intend to enroll in face-to-face courses, online classes, or a mixture of face-to-face and online courses, admission to the graduate school requires: Completion of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE)* A composite score of at least 1000 based on the formula: (GMAT Score) + [200 X (overall undergraduate grade point average based on a 4-point scale)] OR a composite score of at least 1050 based on the formula: (GMAT Score) + [200 X (last half of undergraduate grade point average based on a 4-point scale)] *If you submit a GRE Score, we will convert your score to a comparable GMAT Score.
- International Requirements:
- If you are a student from a country where English is not the native language, you will also need to supply results for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A TOEFL score of 550 paper, 213 computer, or 79 internet-based, or an IELTS score of 6.0 is required for admission.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program