- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
The University of West London Study Abroad Semester provides an opportunity for students from around the world to study at one of the best modern universities in London. The university is located in the London Borough of Ealing, full of parks, cafes and leafy London streets and midway between Heathrow Airport and the city centre. This ideal location allows students to experience the excitement of London city life while living and studying in a beautiful and safe area with numerous transportation options. With the completion of a 50 million pound campus renovation project, the University of West London boasts state-of-the-art facilities, in addition to world-class lecturers and an active student body. Students can live at UWL's Paragon residence, which was opened by Queen Elizabeth II in 2006. Students that study for a semester abroad at UWL can take credits earned with them to their home institution, as well as experiences that will shape their lives and open up new worlds.
University of West London courses take advantage of their London location, with hands-on, industry relevant learning.
- Setting Description:
- Our West London campus is located in what is widely regarded as being one of the most desirable places in London to live. There is a free bus available to all students which connect the two sites, Ealing and Brentford, just 10 minutes apart. Both towns combine a vibrant, cosmopolitan atmosphere with spacious parks and relaxed cafe culture. The area is safe, beautiful, multicultural and close to both London Heathrow Airport and the city centre.
- Program fee: £5325 per semester Accommodation: £2500 per semester
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Not available to incoming study abroad students
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program